It appears simple wedding are the new thing that everyone must go by now. A couple has gone viral on social media over their simple wedding settings.
The photos capture their very simple marriage ceremony.
Counting the number of people who attended the wedding sees only ten people
And there wasn’t anything flashy too. This would mean they saved the cost of having a high-budgeted marriage ceremony.
At the end of the day, it’s how successful and happily it ends not how glamourous it was only to end in tears thereafter.
Take a look at the photos below:
ADVANTAGES OF SMALL WEDDINGS
1. A smaller wedding can cost less, depending on the choices you make. Event venues charge a certain amount per guest, and thus a smaller guest list may add up to a smaller wedding budget.
2. Having fewer guests at your wedding allows you to spend more quality time with each of them.
If you have only fifteen guest tables in your banquet hall as opposed to forty tables, it will be far easier for you – as the bride and groom – to visit each table and spend some time talking with friends and family who have traveled so far to attend your wedding.
You’ll also be able to get the initial table-to-table visiting done in a shorter time during your wedding reception, so that you’re then free to enjoy more of the dancing, drinking and mingling taking place within your wedding venue.
3. A smaller wedding may give you more room in your wedding budget to offer a grander, more exorbitant menu, with a larger number of cocktail party stations, higher-end entrée choices, top-shelf bar offerings, a wider array of desserts and after-dinner drinks, for a luxury wedding on a smaller scale.
4. Or, if you prefer to plan a budget-friendly cocktail party reception for your smaller guest list, you may have more money to devote to your honeymoon or post-wedding house purchase.
5. Your wedding invitations shopping list will be smaller, and it will take less time to write out your invitation envelopes by hand.
6. DIY wedding projects for your smaller wedding will take less time and money to complete.
7. You might choose to have a smaller bridal party, spending less on gifts for them.
8. A smaller wedding taking less effort to plan may be less stressful for you.
Source: Celebrities buzz